Your cart
Close Alternative Icon

Sezzle Payments Now Available!

Arrow Thin Left Icon Arrow Thin Right Icon

Inkwell has partnered with Sezzle to offer a way to pay over time. 0% interest, $0 fees, simply 4 payments paid over 6 weeks. 25% is required at the time of the transaction. The remaining 75% balance will be spread out over 3 easy payments.

A minimum order value of $50 (before tax) is required to select Sezzle as a form of payment. Currently available for online orders only.

Find out more about Sezzle here.

Leave a comment