The signature Brush Fountain Pen is handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel to offer a well-balanced and substantial writing experience. As expressive as the ideas it creates.
Also available in white!
SALE note: This was our display pen and has slight scratches on the tip from storing the cap on it.
- Full copper body
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 5.5"(with cap)
- Total weight: 23g
- Nib: Stainless Steel Fine Point
- Filling System: standard Universal sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber
Please note ink is not included.
- Do not post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
- Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter
- Pull the converter off of the grip assembly
- Clean your nib and converter by rinsing it in cold water until water runs clear
- If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink
- Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry
- Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed
- Submerge the entire nib into the ink, and SLOWLY twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended
- It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.
Ferris Wheel Press is a design and stationery company based in Markham, ON, Canada. They have been making fine stationery products for over 10 years, constantly seeking innovation and refinement. They want to help you "Fall in Love with Writing Again™"