This issue of Grilled Cheese is a Trilingual (French, English and Inuktitut) magazine for kids, created and printed in Montreal. Issue #19 is all about Nunavik, where all of the participants are from.
- Includes 1 button
- For Ages 5-10
- Risograph printed
- Assembled, bound and cut by hand
- Release: October 2020
3,000-ᕆᐊᓪᓓᑦ ᐊᒥᓲᓕᕐᑎᑕᐅᒪᔪᑦ ᓄᓇᕕᒻᒥ ᐱᐊᕋᓐᓄ ᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᕈᕐᑎᑕᐅᒪᑦᓱᑎᑦ.
As part of this project, 3000 additional copies of this issue were also produced and distributed to the children of Nunavik.
Reading Grilled Cheese with your child will:
- Stimulate their taste for reading through different types of content
- Inspire them to learn a second language
- Introduce them to original, predominantly Canadian content as well as new talents
- Support an independent magazine that is free of advertisements and is handcrafted through risograph printing, reducing its ecological footprint
ᐃᓚᐅᑎᑕᐅᑦᓱᓂ ᑐᑭᒧᐊᕐᑎᓯᔨᒃ : ᑑᒪᓯ ᒪᖏᐅᖅ
Invited editor-in-chief: Thomassie Mangiok
With the participation of:
Launched in the spring of 2014, Grilled Cheese magazines are entirely created and manufactured in Montreal. They are produced and edited by L’abricot and are published three times a year: in February, June and October. Each issue of these magazines is an opportunity to work with talented collaborators whose creations stimulate children’s imagination and contribute to their artistic awakening.