Arms up for the semaphore system.
Braille, an alphabet you can touch.
Construct a new mailbox.
Discover letters form all over the world.
Endless fun in this issue about letters!
Includes a button!
Launch: June 2022
Grilled Cheese is a Bilingual magazine for kids, created and printed in Montreal.
- Reading Grilled Cheese with your child will:
- Stimulate their taste for reading through different types of content
- Inspire them to learn a second language
- Introduce them to original, predominantly Canadian content as well as new talents
- Support an independent magazine that is free of advertisements and is handcrafted through risograph printing, reducing its ecological footprint
Launched in the spring of 2014, Grilled Cheese magazines are entirely created and manufactured in Montreal. They are produced and edited by L’abricot and are published three times a year: in February, June and October. Each issue of these magazines is an opportunity to work with talented collaborators whose creations stimulate children’s imagination and contribute to their artistic awakening.