The Carousel Fountain Pen is a joyous writing instrument that combines tactility and nostalgia in a lightweight body to create a charming experience with every single detail. The all new custom-ground steel nib is playful and agile, able to produce beautifully nuanced lines with its subtle flexibility. The nib is stamped with a galloping horse that dances to your every word.
Each Carousel fountain pen comes equipped with its own ink converter, ready to be filled and refilled all over again with your favourite Ferris Wheel Press Ink.
Available in additional colours!
- Capping Mechanism: Air-sealed click locking cap
- Capped length: 128mm
- Posted Length: 128mm
- Body: Acrylic blend with gloss finish
- Fountain Pen Nib: Custom ground steel nib; 0.7mm fine
- Converter: standard international size converter
Please note ink is not included.
Filling/Changing Ink Colours:
- Unscrew to remove the barrel from the grip section and access the converter.
- Place the fountain pen nib fully into warm water. Flush the nib by twisting/untwisting the converter until the water runs clear.
- Allow 1 day to dry.
- Fill a new colour by fully submerging the nib and feeder into the ink, then draw the ink into your pen but twisting the converter until you’ve reached the top position.
For heavily saturated inks and darker tones, or clogged nibs, you may need to soak the grip/feeder in water overnight.
It is normal for some air bubbles to enter the converter when refilling ink.
Ferris Wheel Press is a design and stationery company based in Markham, ON, Canada. They have been making fine stationery products for over 10 years, constantly seeking innovation and refinement. They want to help you "Fall in Love with Writing Again™"