Interested in having your work in Inkwell?
From time to time, Inkwell seeks a variety of modern handmade products on a consignment basis.
We curate the products offered and stock paper goods, art prints, textiles, ceramics, jewellery, toys and other handmade delights with an emphasis on colourful and illustrative items.
Products of interest include:
- Art prints and paper goods - greeting cards, stationery, books, etc.
- Modern paper craft - quilling, paper sculpture, paper cuts, hand lettering and calligraphy, etc.
- Ceramic functionware with graphic image / text
- Home décor - linens, pillows, clocks
- Apothecary - toiletries & candles
- Accessories - jewellery, scarves, tote bags, onesies and baby bibs
- Other items will be considered if they complement products that are carried.
Please note we do not carry adult apparel.
If you are interested in Inkwell carrying your products, please email us the following information:
- Business Name (if applicable)
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Website (if applicable)
- 3-5 images of your work
- Brief description of you and your work (materials, techniques, process, etc.)
- Suggested retail pricing
- Where your work is sold at present? (Local / National / International / Online)
Samples are welcome, but not required and will not be returned.
Only successful applicants will be contacted by email (within 1-3 weeks). If Inkwell and your products are a good fit, then pricing, terms and product drop off / shipment will be discussed.
Inkwell reviews every submission and makes its decisions based on several criteria, including:
- Your product(s) fit with our vision and current inventory
- The quality / uniqueness of your product(s)
- Space available for each product category at the time
Thank you for your interest in having your work carried in Inkwell!