Interested in having your work in Inkwell?
From time to time, Inkwell seeks a variety of modern handmade products on a consignment basis.
We curate the products offered and stock handmade delights with an emphasis on colourful and illustrative items.
Products of interest include:
- Art prints and paper goods - greeting cards, stationery, books, etc.
- Modern paper craft - quilling, paper sculpture, paper cuts, hand lettering and calligraphy, etc.
- Ceramic functionware with graphic image/text
- Glassware - stained glass, screenprinted functionware
- Home décor - linens, pillows, clocks
- Apothecary - toiletries & candles
- Baby - onesies, bibs, toys
- Jewellery/Jewelry - Earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, brooches, enamel pins
- Accessories - scarves, tote bags, purses, wallets, pouches
- Edibles - non-refrigerated foods - chocolates, preserves, etc.
- Other items will be considered if they complement products that are carried.
Please note we do not carry adult apparel or items of a photographic nature.
If you are interested in Inkwell carrying your products, please email us the following information:
- Business Name (if applicable)
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Website (if applicable)
- 3-5 images of your work
- Brief description of you and your work (materials, techniques, process, etc.)
- Suggested retail pricing
- Where your work is sold at present? (Local / National / International / Online)
Samples are welcome, but not required and will not be returned.
Only successful applicants will be contacted by email (within 1-3 weeks). If Inkwell and your products are a good fit, then pricing, terms and product drop off / shipment will be discussed.
Inkwell reviews every submission and makes its decisions based on several criteria, including:
- Your product(s) fit with our vision and current inventory
- The quality / uniqueness of your product(s)
- Space available for each product category at the time
Thank you for your interest in having your work carried in Inkwell!