This compostable sponge cloth is a sustainable alternative to paper towels and conventional sponges. Super absorbent and quick-drying, this cloth is a versatile tool that makes for easy clean-ups and much less waste!
Also available in a smaller size.
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 10"
- Compostable: biodegrades in 28 days
- Made from 100% natural fibres
- Holds up to 15 times its weight in water
- Collaboration with KLIIN of Quebec
- Designed and printed in Canada
Alissa Kloet has been designing home goods under the brand Keephouse since 2012. Her love of pattern led her to study Textiles in art school. She lives and works in Seaforth, Nova Scotia - a small town that crawls along the shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean. Her dreamy home studio overlooks the ocean and the hospitality of rural oceanside life is evident in Keephouse designs.