A Maritime favourite that thrives along coastal regions in vibrant blossom shades of blue, pink, purple and white. The lupin is a resilient and hardy flower that’s well-suited to withstand the challenging east-coast weather conditions, making them a symbol of strength and perseverance. May their presence help you discover your inner resilience and determination to overcome anything.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.25"
Includes a small to and from area on back flap to gift!
- Organic & non-GMO sustainably sourced seeds from reputable partners in Canada
- Packaged by hand in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Pair these with:
Purple Coneflowers - to wish strength in healing.Planting instructions:
When: Early spring or early fall.
Where: Select a sunny area with well-drained soil.
Tip: Lupins are relatively drought-tolerant, but regular watering during dry periods can promote healthier growth.
1. Loosen the soil to a depth of 8-10 inches using a garden fork.
2. Scatter seeds about 1-2 inches apart over the prepared soil.
3. Gently press seeds into soil, ensuring they are lightly covered by about ¼ inch of soil.
4. Water the area gently.
Kristen De Palma is a lettering and mural artist in Halifax, Nova Scotia. For nearly a decade, she has been bringing stories to life through the beauty of lettering.
You can find murals Kristen designed and painted in dozens of locations around Nova Scotia, from the Annapolis Valley to Halifax.
She is a big believer in looking to something old to create something new, and sources inspiration from the Victorian design era where letters were ornate, decorative and timeless.
Kristen lives in Halifax with her husband Justin and their sweet family of rescue pets.